Sunday, March 1, 2009

He and I!

I refused to start,
I refrained from stepping in;
He held my hand and led me in!

My first ever fall while riding
I quivered in pain and shivered to rise;
He gave me the courage and the power to arise.

I had a tiff with a friend,
It ached my heart, I cried;
He was aware, yet maturedly only supported!

Despite his negations,
I walked onto unsuccessful directions;
He unsaid,assured in me his convictions!

I spoke to Him about all gossips
Sinfully hid some of my own feelings;
He still stood by and patted in His consents.

Today, I hate to see you helpless Daddy.
My united pillar and the strength of my spine,
I want to say, I love you for "being there!"

I vow to you, I will be there for you!!
Your support is irreturnable,
Trying is all I can do!

Love your lil one always,

Gowri!

No comments: