Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A prelude to my blog!

Hello!!

A hearty welcome to "Amma's Food Paradise"!
{Surprised by the difference in the blog name & this lead?This is the magical potion,providing an outlet to my other creative endeavors.It is Food for the physical palate people!!
Amma[my Mother-in-law], is just the best cook in the whole world!All the cooking that i have done are her contributions!She is the guide for all my traditional cooking!
Getting basics from the palate that Mommy dear has always delightedly quenched...kitchen seemed cinched! My dear Dad, who from Day-1,has been my greatest fan and support!
My Dear husband who is always, mostly the only guinea pig available,has been tremendously supportive in everything!! I should mention Shaumik[my dada-meaning bro in Bong], my guinea pig-2. I eagerly await his,"very nice" comment whilst I try out something on them!
DIL- as in my Dad-in-law...i keep waiting for his hand signal for a Thumbs-up or the superb sign to assure quality!!Trust me its very hard to get his approval...and once its attained,Nigella of Nigella feasts or Sanjeev Kapoor of Khana Khazana ,would drool over it :))!! I mean the best of the best Chefs would love it for its taste!!
Inspired by Veda[my sis-in-law],who is also a blogger, I decided to pen down to the world the wonders of Amma's kitchen and other innumerable sources!This space is however, a lot more than just that {please,do re-read the headline&sub-headline}!
This is about art[all forms],creativity,zeal,fallacies of a newly wed in her kitchen, experiments and so much more!! I will give as much information as possible about all the recipes,as it should serve the interests of people unfamiliar with kitchen besides making reading this space a learning experience for all!
This is a forum for sharing all that is meant to be!! Please feel free to pour in more information if you know about any posts! You are most welcome to post queries too!!
Thanks for visiting!!
Love
Sujyothi









6 comments:

lekshmi nair said...

hey ths a kool beginning sujyoti ..post in your cuisines..as all say way to ur man's heart is through is stomach:))...so i bet their will be enough of us viewing ur wonderful recipes and trying it out for our hubby!!

Sujyothi said...

hey Leks!!thanks a bunch!It is very inspiring to receive such comments!!I will post in all the dishes i try and invent too ;)!!
Keep visiting and commenting!!
Regs,
Sujyothi

rash said...

hey jo!!
wonderful blog..good job.. I am very lucky to have 2 wonderful kitchen gurus.. Thanks a lot veds n u...please update this blog with some innovative recipes

Sujyothi said...

Thanks Rashmi!!This means a real lot!infact i have to thank Veds too cos if not for her inspiration i would let all culinary and artistic skills and experiments go unnoticed!i have begun as a food blog...but it will have a lot more than just food!!
Watch out for more!
Thanks again!!
Cheers,
Sujyothi

B.K Sheshadri said...

Dear Jyothi,
Very happy to know that you are sharing your knowledge of Cooking with others. I wish you good luck to your venture
B.K. Sheshadri
yourdad-in-law

Sujyothi said...

Dear Appa!!
Thanks a bunch for everything!!
Your wishes and support are my greatest strengths!!
I will make the best possible effort to keep this going good!!
Thanks again...keep visiting!!
Regs,
Jyothi